Fluoropolymer is a very stable compound with a strong bond of the fluorine
and carbon, which outstandingly features chemically inert and heat-resistance,
non-tackiness, electrical insulation stability, and low friction coefficient.
PTFE coating with these characteristics has outstanding heat-resistance,
salt water-resistance, and durability, which is especially great for outer kitchenware
which requires NON-STICK feature.
· Coating Type : Two Coat, Three Coat
· Product Features : PTFEA heated drying paint that combines an inorganic ceramic with PTFE as the main material; applied to aluminum and stainless steels.
|2-Coating system||Primer, Top||Most commonly applied to the inner surface of kitchenware|
|3-Coating system||Primer, Mid, Top||Applied to the luxury goods thanks to more outstanding glossy and physical features than 2-Coating System|
· An inorganic oxide, zirconia is added as a ceramic composite material to maintain high strength
· Use of a resin with special synthesis of polymer applied to the primer for improved salt water-resistance
· Enhanced wear resistance: Improved more than 15,000 times in 5N load
· Improved anti-corrosion: Coating to improve the corrosion caused by salt water spray for 72 hours at 10% brine / Maintains existing chemical resistance, heat resistance, and atypia
· Improved 5N load by over 150,000 times for wear-resistance with dimensional pattern texture coated on the inner kitchenware surface
· Improved anti-corrosion durability to prevent the corrosion caused by salt water in 10% salt water spray for over 300 hours
|MEGASTONE||Primer, Mid, Dot, Top||Excellent salt- and wear-resistance far infrared product expressed with a number of marble-feel colors and patterns added with a series of ceramic materials|
|MEGASTONE II||Primer, Dot, Top||A product that further improves the physical properties with a powerful ceramic filler in marble feeling texture|